API Distributing SimonsVoss Electronic Locks
SimonsVoss keyless electronic locking solutions are now available in Australia exclusively through API Access & Security.
SimonsVoss Technologies, part of the Allegion family of brands, is one of Europe’s leading electronic lock brands, with 11,500 installations globally. According to API, its access control product “revolutionises traditional locking systems using digital technology and integrated access control functions”.
“After 24 months of preparation and testing in Melbourne and Munich, as well as developing a frequency suitable to use with SimonsVoss components here in Australia, we are excited to see key projects using SimonsVoss on this side if the world” said Gary Shaw, SimonsVoss product leader, API Access & Security.
“SimonsVoss will allow seamless access, central control and simple integration with existing IT systems for a range of industries and businesses here, and we are looking forward to working with companies that are moving towards modern technologies like access control.”
Key features include:
* Electronic keys that are protected from unauthorised copying
* Ability to revoke and grant access rights instantly
* A central controlled system to limit access to restricted areas
* Documentation for every entry and access point in a building
* Simple integration with existing building systems
* Elegant smart handles that offer flexible operating options, long battery life and complement the interior of any building.
API Access & Security are an Australian wide access and security solutions provider, founded over half-a-century ago, with branches in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.