HMAS Penguin Needs CCTV, Access Control Upgrade
HMAS Penguin, Sydney, Australia.
Department of Defence – DSRG requires an upgrade to access control and CCTV systems, to meet Defence and Australian Standards at HMAS Penguin in Sydney.
HMAS Penguin is part of the Navy’s Fleet Command and was commissioned on 14 July 1942. Its primary role is to provide trained personnel to the fleet and it is also the home of the ADF Diving School (ADFDS), the RAN Hydrographic School and the RAN Medical School.
HMAS Penguin is also home to a number of resident units including:
* Maritime Operational Health Unit (MOHU)
* Submarine and Underwater Medicine Unit (SUMU)
* Recompression Chamber Facility (RCCF)
* 1 Commando Company (1Coy)
* ADF Centre for Mental Health
* Penguin Health Centre.
This tender closes on December 14, 2020 – you can find out more here.