H3C Plus Seeks Experienced Business Development Manager
Security integrator H3C PLUS is seeking an experienced business development manager to join its fast growing and dynamic team.
“At H3C PLUS, we have established ourselves as a market leader in the electronic security industry and is very well known for delivering projects and service at an exceptionally high level,” said H3C’s Nicholas Churchill.
“The applicant will have proven success in business development and technical roles and be able to present his/her approach to identifying, generating and developing new business opportunities and have strengths in a number of the vertical markets that we are present in.”
The new BDM will report to the sales director and have the following responsibilities:
* Manage tender / quoting opportunities and build new business
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing the client’s requirements
* Build long-term relationships with new customers/clients.
The applicant will need to have the following:
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong relationship skills,
* Able to work independently and as part of a team,
* To possess high standards of integrity, presenting a “best practice” example and with a “can do” attitude.
* Be well respected with in the security industry
* Proven Sales track record
* Goal Driven
* Proactive and self-motivating