CSM Releases Low-Cost GateKeeper Access Control System
CSM has released a new access control range called GateKeeper, incorporating a 4-door controller, the NETQX, and a 2-door controller, called NETDX, with the range supported by a selection of I/O boards to allow expansion and automation.
According to CSM, Gatekeeper is a low-cost range, which comes with free GateKeeper software which is intuitive and user friendly. The system has unlimited capacity with up to 128 doors on a loop via RS485 bus and multiple lift capacity. There is a multiple range of accessories available for GateKeeper applications, including power supplies, enrolment readers and enclosures.
Specifications of the NETQX Controller include:
* Doors 4, expandable to 8
* Relays, 10A 10
* Battery backup 12V, 7Ah charger built in
* Door Inputs RTE, door position for each door
* Analogue inputs – 8 inputs, 12 bits
* Communication RS-485, add-on Ethernet board, USB
* Card holder memory 32000 users
* Event memory 5000 events
* Power input 15Vac or 18Vdc
* Special Features Anti-passback Interlock Delayed unlock Date from/to per card
* Access levels 255
* Week zones 255
* Day zones 255
* Time zones in day zone 4 zones, 15 minute resolution
* Personal access levels One per card
* Reader interface types Wiegand or magnetic card ABA.
Distributor: Consolidated Security Merchants