LOX Locking Releases ES20 Electric Strike
LOX Locking has released the ES20 series electric strikes, which are designed for use with all access control systems.
According to Marc Bindner of LOX Locking, the ES20 series comes with a 10mm strike lip as standard, to prevent possible personal injury and damage to clothing that might occur with a 15mm lip. A 5mm lip extension is included with the strike if needed.
“This lock has fail secure/fail safe functionality that is changeable on site, making the strike suitable for use on hinged doors with an extensive range of locksets,” Bindner said.
The ES20 is fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS/NZS standards. Features of the LOX Locking ES20 electric strike include:
* Multi voltage 10~30V DC
* Current 10-30V DC @ 250mA, 24V DC @ 125mA
* Monitored and non-monitored options
* Fire rated up to 4 hours
* Power to open/power to lock – open field selectable
* Stainless steel construction
* Solenoid can be continuously powered
* Optional extension lips
* Self adhesive installation template
* Includes tab mounting kit
* Pre-drilled for extension lips
* Holding strength of up to 1200kg
* ES20 is suitable for 18 mm latch with a 3 mm door gap.
Contact: LOX Locking distributors nationally.