Aritech Releases New Range of MultiClass Transition Readers
Aritech has announced the immediate availability of MultiClass Signo20 Tecom 27-bit Indala transition readers for OSDP and Wiegand.
New features include the ability to read a variety of formats, including Tecom 27-bit Indala as default, availability in 2 pre-configured options: Wiegand and OSDP, and reader options that are now configurable by using HID’s free app for iOS and Android.
The multiCLASS reader is connected to a Challenger (or other) security system via either a standard Wiegand connection, or may utilise a secure OSDP connection when connected to the Tecom Network Access Controller. The reader features integrated tamper and beeper functionality. For the complete list of features, please refer to the release notes here.
* Simple migration from the Tecom 27 bit technologies to iCLASS or Mifare
* Open architecture design allows project specific formats and keys
* Provides flexible options for processing multitechnology cards and configuring the reader’s audio/visual characteristics
* All HID card formats carryover
* Reads: Bluetooth mobile credentials, Seos, iCLASS SE, iCLASS SR, iCLASS, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2, HID Proximity, Indala proximity, AWID proximity, and EM proximity.