Advent Security Seeks Senior Security Technician
Advent Security, based in Western Sydney, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced senior security technician.
Service technicians are an integral part of the Advent service team, responsible for carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance, breakdown repairs, fault finding as well as installations and commissioning at Advent customer premises, predominantly within the metro and greater Sydney area, but also in regional NSW and occasionally elsewhere within Australia to support interstate technicians when required.
To be successful you will be required to:
* Master all the functions of the equipment that Advent sells and services
* Have experience in service, installation and commissioning with a broad knowledge of IP CCTV, alarm and access control systems
* Maintain a highly professional presentation with customers and suppliers
* Maintain outstanding personal presentation and work ethic
* Have good fault finding and corrective action capabilities
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have the ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
* Complete detailed service reports relating to service work, listing parts used, labour hours and work performed.
To find out more about the role, visit SEN JobsMarket here.