Uniview Releases Colorhunter 5MP Bullet, Turret
Uniview has launched a 5MP colour bullet and turret camera series called Colorhunter, which can provide video monitoring, smart intrusion detection to reduce false alarms, and 5MP resolution with 16:9 image ratio.
Colorhunter series adopts a fast aperture F1.0 lens, which ensures abundant light input of full-colour IPC. Meanwhile, warm LED lighting is used for supplementary lighting, mild and not dazzling, really achieves the colour image under 0 Lux.
High image quality enhances the intelligent functions of Colorhunter, delivering a more accurate smart intrusion prevention algorithm to detect humans, vehicles and non-motor vehicles, which further improves the accuracy of intelligent application under low illumination.
According to Uniview, the new Colorhunter series is suitable for all kinds of various scenarios under low light environment, including carparks, alleyways, colleges, parks and many more. For more information, contact Uniview distributors.
Features of Uniview’s IPC3615SE-ADF28(40)KM-WL-I0 turret camera include:
* High quality image with 5MP, 1/2.7-inch CMOS sensor
* 5MP (2880*1620)@25fps; 4MP (2560*1440)@25fps;3MP (2304*1296)@25fps; 2MP (1920*1080)@ 30/25fps
* Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
* Colorhunter technology ensures 24-hour full-colour images
* 120dB true WDR technology enables clear image in strong light scene
* Support 9:16 corridor mode
* Support built-in microphone
* Support 256 G Micro SD card
* IP67 protection
* Support PoE power supply.