Inform Technology Solutions Appointed Sole ANZ LRAD Reseller
Genasys, formerly known as LRAD Corporation, has appointed Inform Technology Solutions as its sole representative for LRAD Acoustic Hailing devices in Australia and New Zealand.
Inform Technology Solutions’ Paul Thompson said the team was delighted to be distributing LRAD emergency communications systems and was looking forward to growing the brand across ANZ.
“From our Castle Hill facility, Inform will sell and support the full range of LRAD Acoustic Hailing Systems, as well as the Genasys Emergency Management (GEM) critical communications platform,” Thompson said.
“LRAD systems broadcast audible voice messages and alert tones from close range out to 3500 meters. LRAD systems ensure warnings, commands and notifications are clearly heard and understood above background noise, and inside vehicles and buildings. Rugged, portable and easy to operate, LRAD systems help resolve uncertain situations and save lives.”
The LRAD range includes the LRAD 100X MAG-HS Kit consisting of an LRAD 100X, a high-strength magnet mount that clamps to, and unclamps from, magnetic surfaces with a turn of a knob, an LRAD Wireless Kit for remote operation, an AC-powered battery charger, an MP3 player with an all-weather record-on-the-fly mic, a watertight, dustproof hard case, and other accessories.
Self-contained, portable, and featuring an extended voice broadcast range out to 600 meters, the LRAD 100X ensures voice messages are clearly heard and understood. LRAD’s optimized driver, waveguide, and power efficiency technologies enable the LRAD 100X to provide several hours of clear, continuous communication from a single battery charge.
The LRAD 100X is also available as a mobile Kit which includes wireless operation over ranges up to 200 meters, 35mm phone jack connects to a standard MP3 audio device (UHF, US only) and a lightweight hyper-cardioid headset microphone is included.
* 8-hour rechargeable battery
* Optional power sources
* Simple operator interface
* Water resistant
* Operate easily with gloves or MOPP gear
* HD Camera (optional) with 4GB micro SDHC for up to 210 minutes of date and time stamped recordings
* Powerful, intelligible voice communications from close range out to 600 meters
* Focused, directional broadcasts for targeted communication
* Safely communicate beyond standoff distances
* Create instant acoustic standoff perimeter
* Safely deliver clearly heard and understood voice communications into buildings & vehicles.