$A14 Billion Western Harbour Tunnel Project Safety, Security – Stage 1 Pre-Registration
Looking West under Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Pre-registrations are being taken for services related to the $A14 Billion Western Harbour Tunnel Project in Sydney Australia, including signage, fire and life safety systems, lighting, emergency evacuation and emergency smoke extraction infrastructure, CCTV and other traffic management systems.
The Western Harbour Tunnel is a new 6.5-kilometre motorway under Sydney Harbour linking WestConnex and City West Link at Rozelle to the Warringah Freeway near North Sydney. The project scope includes:
* Twin mainline tunnels about 6.5 kilometres long connecting the M4-M5 Link at Rozelle to the Warringah Freeway, near Cammeray
* An immersed tube tunnel crossing of Sydney Harbour between Birchgrove and Balls Head
* Underground connections to the M4-M5 Link project beneath Rozelle
* Tunnelled ramps and surface connections at Rozelle, North Sydney and Cammeray, including direct connections to and from the Warringah * Freeway (including integration with the Warringah Freeway Upgrade), an off ramp to Falcon Street and an on ramp from Berry Street at North Sydney
* Tunnelled stubs for future underground connections to the Beaches Link and Gore Hill Freeway Connection project under the Warringah Freeway near Cammeray
* Fitout and commissioning of a ventilation outlet and motorway facilities at the Rozelle Interchange
* Construction of a ventilation outlet and motorway facilities at the Warringah Freeway in Cammeray
* Operational facilities including a motorway control centre at Waltham Street, in the Artarmon industrial area, and tunnel support facilities at the Warringah Freeway in Cammeray
* Other operational infrastructure including groundwater and tunnel drainage management and treatment systems, signage, fire and life safety systems, lighting, emergency evacuation and emergency smoke extraction infrastructure, CCTV and other traffic management systems.
The Project is funded by the NSW Government and is being procured and delivered by TfNSW, which is inviting suitably experienced and qualified organisations to pre-register their interest to participate in the procurement process for the delivery of the Project.
The closing date for this tender is May 14, 2021 – you can find out more here.