QX Infinity Series – Wide Angle Outdoor Detector
OPTEX QX Infinity series is a family of compact outdoor PIR and dual-technology sensors providing 12m detection area, up to 120-degrees in width, with mounting heights of up to 2.7m.
New Quad technology features a pyro element that has been redefined by OPTEX and supports a greater performance with a double layered detection in a compact design. The QXI series features improved Super Multi-Dimensional Analysis (SMDA) logic and Double Conductive Shielding for more reliable sensing capabilities and greater tolerance against light and RFI. It allows for greater immunity against pets and can also be installed as a low mount PIR detector to create a ‘pet alley’ and further reduce the likelihood of nuisance alarms.
Installing the sensor has been made simple with an easy to open/close front cover. Other features include an automatic walk test mode, which automatically starts when the cover is closed and returns to normal mode after 3 minutes. For extra convenience, power to the wireless models can be shared through a common battery (CR123A) to the transmitter in the base of the device, which can easily be swapped out/replaced when the need arises.
The QXI series includes 4 models – 2 wired and 2 wireless:
* QXI-ST 120 degrees, 12m, wired, standard
* QXI-DT 120 degrees, 12m, wired, dual-technology, with an anti-blocking feature to detect intruders attempting to deliberately mask the detector
* QXI-R 120 degrees, 12m, wireless, standard
* QXI-RDT 120 degrees, 12m, wireless, dual-technology
Features of the Optex QX1 range:
* PIR detectors & dual technology detectors
* Coverage/range 12m coverage
* Pet tolerance
* Dual element sensor
* Mount to wall or ceiling
* Vertical coverage 2.2 to 2.7m (multi-level), 0.8 to 1.2m (pet alley)
* Indoor/outdoor outdoor
* Electrical specifications power supply: 9.5-16V DC
* Environmental spec: R models -40 to 60C
* Double conductive shielding to filter out visible light and RFI disturbance.