Aritech Announces Launch Of New Challenger 4-Door Access Controller
Aritech says the launch of the new 4-door Network Access Controller (TS1066-4) will provide customers with enhanced security solutions, strengthened on-premise protection and intrusion detection.
The TS1066-4 strengthens the Challenger family of control panels by providing a new 4-door variant of the Network Access Controller. Utilising the same advanced technology found in the Network Access Controller, this 4-door model provides a cost-effective access control solution for Tecom systems without compromising on features and functionality.
• On-board Ethernet and USB connectivity for connection directly into supported software
• Smaller form factor than existing intelligent controllers
• 8 inputs and 4 relay outputs on board
• Utilises Dual Wiegand Interface (TS1061) for additional relays and inputs
• Up to 4 doors per controller
• Dual RS-485 busses individually configurable to communicate with a range of protocols including:
– SALLIS by Salto
• Up to 6 readers per door, each configurable as either in or out readers
• 100 scheduled actions stored locally on panel hardware
• Up to 250,000 users
• Future-proof card format storage
• Upgrade via remote flash firmware.