OPTEX Visual Verification Bridge
OPTEX Bridge is the hardware component of the OPTEX Intelligent Visual Monitoring solution and provides a visual verification solution for monitoring stations/alarm receiving centres hosted in the cloud.
Connected to the control panel and the network, the Bridge enables indoor and outdoor intrusion sensors, door contacts and panic buttons to be linked with ONVIF compliant cameras or DVRs and map the detection or alarm zones to the associated cameras.
During setup, the Bridge should be registered with the monitoring station monitoring the site and with the Visual Monitoring Portal, powered by CHeKT. The alarm system can then become a responsive visual verification solution without any interference to the integrity.
Operationally, when an alarm zone is triggered the operator is alerted in a few seconds. The Visual Monitoring Portal presents the operator with the live camera view of the zone that has been triggered, the pre and post-event video recordings, and a site map with the location of additional cameras.
Depending on the agreed procedure and the assessment of the alarm, the operator can either take immediate action or push the notification to a key holder or emergency contacts so they can verify the alarm and instruct the operator accordingly. All interactions are documented in an audit trail creating a comprehensive visual verification solution.
You can find out more here.
Features of OPTEX Bridge include:
* Compact size and lightweight
* 4 normally open or closed alarm inputs
* Arming and disarming options
* Bind alarm detectors with cameras
* Supports ONVIF cameras and HD over coax recorders
* Line level output for remote talk-down capability
* Pair cameras with an existing alarm panel
* Programmable from a mobile app
* Launch cameras with your existing alarm signals in the central station
* Optional XML integration for advanced supervision by the central station.