Axis Communications & Videonetics Strengthen Partnership
Videonetics has strengthened its technology partnership with Axis Communications by co-creating and delivering numerous integrated solutions under the Axis Application Development Partner (ADP) program, to meet growing demands of different market segments.
The Axis Application Development Partner (ADP) Program is designed to help software vendors streamlining their software integration for Axis range of IP Cameras and other Network system devices. Videonetics and Axis Communications have successfully completed following integrations:
* Videonetics Intelligent VMS 3.0 supports AXIS Zipstream technology that reduces the cost of bandwidth, server equipment, data storage systems and lowers the complexity of the video surveillance system, along with the total cost of ownership.
* Integration with AXIS network speakers allow users to react immediately to suspicious situations by making a live announcement and VMS sends the alert to designated operators to deter potential intruders and they can replay audio clips as and when required.
* Videonetics Intelligent VMS 3.0 when integrated with AXIS Radar, provides additional visual information of the scene with help of many cameras connected to IVMS, thus providing much needed situational awareness, detects real-time threats or multiple intrusions at the same time, while reducing false alarms.
* Videonetics AI-enabled Video Analytics has been embedded directly to the AXIS IP cameras ‘on the edge’ enabling each camera to operate independently with real-time detection capabilities, while eliminating the need for additional hardware.
* Similarly, Intelligent VMS 3.0 integration with edge storage of AXIS cameras, minimise loss of video in the event of connection issues or network failure between recording servers and cameras.
* Intelligent VMS 3.0 has added a new level of secure integration with cameras from Axis, based on Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) as a means of hardening surveillance content against cyber-attacks and unauthorised interception.