MyNet Alarm ALULA BAT-Connect
MyNet Alarm Don Tummillo says ALULA BAT-Connect is “the ultimate alarm system takeover device, easily upgrading legacy security alarm panels by introducing the BAT-Connect, giving a modern, mobile experience”.
“Much more than a basic communicator, this intuitive device smartly bridges intrusion security, video, and automation with the Alula iOS or Android Apps,” says Tummillo.
“Fuelled by the encrypted, lightning-fast Alula network, system control is delivered instantly to the smart devices at bedpage.dating your customers already use and love. BAT-Connect is backed by our 5-year warranty.”
According to Tummillo, the easy-to-install communicator is broadly compatible with common panels, giving installers a game changer upgrade for hundreds of thousands of security systems online today.
“Partnering with Alula pulls the security professional ahead of technology change, releasing a burden cell carriers place on the industry,” Tummillo said. “With CAT-M1 IoT-optimized communications to access the cellular network, you’re ready for the current 4G LTE networks and the pending 5G cellular specs.
“Update to the cutting-edge slimline touchpad, the vivid Alula 7-inch touchpad mirrors the Alula mobile app and navigates like a smartphone. Just tap and swipe for complete and instant system control. A wall and table-top mount is included for location flexibility, with black or white colour options.”
* AT&T/Telstra roaming SIM card ready to go is included
* Instantly modernize most legacy security systems with mobile control
* Video ready, enabled through the MyNet Alarm/ALULA mobile app
* Home automation-ready, link to any z-wave device
* 7-inch touchpad ready to be added
* Sunset-proof communicator, with ethernet and Wi-Fi onboard
* Triple-path connectivity gives install flexibility and auto-switching to always maintain alarm reporting
* CAT-M1 IoT optimized: 5g ready keeps you ahead of tech changes, 4G LTE links to current cell standard
* Auto-bus connection saves setup time, instantly joining existing panels, such as Honeywell, DSC, Interlogix/GE, NAPCO and also many other Alarm panel that provide contact ID.
* Built-in antenna.