CPS Security Seeks Sales Manager Electronic Security Systems and Services
Citywide Patrol and Security Services is seeking a highly driven and motivated person for the role of security systems sales manager to join its team in Melbourne. This position is primarily focused on Victoria, however, there’s potential to grow into national role and managing significant customer accounts nationally.
CPS Security is 100 per cent Australian-owned and operated, serving customers for over 14 years nationwide, and providing manpower and security technology solutions to vast array of customers in government, education, hospitality, residential, healthcare and various other commercial segments.
CPS Security Systems division brings competencies in technology solutions that includes managed data networks, network security, high availability architectures, intelligent video surveillance, integrated access control and intrusion detection and various other security technology systems. CPS Security designs, engineers, installs, remotely monitors and provides preventative maintenance services to customers.
The role has a security technology systems sales focus, and the successful application will:
* Develop and maintain new customer accounts for security systems sales
* Maintain sharp visibility on security systems tenders, manages tender preparation, submissions and reports activity to management
* Set up meetings between client decision-makers and company’s practice leaders
* Research and build relationships with new clients
* Plan approaches and pitches Participate in pricing the solution/service
* Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales
* Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and points of difference
* Monitor business development performance, including KPI reporting and tracking business development initiatives
* Be knowledgeable in security systems business development and sales.
For more information about the role and to apply, click here.