Maxpro Integrated Intrusion, Access, Video
Honeywell’s Maxpro Intrusion system is a new cloud-enabled, integrated intrusion, access control and video panel, designed for commercial and multi-site applications.
Maxpro Intrusion allows operators to use the cloud to send notifications of key events to one or more people, such as facilities that are late to open or early to close, facilities that haven’t closed and therefore remain potentially disarmed, notification of equipment failures, video clips to verify intrusions, and custom reports, enabling a user to respond to real incidences and make informed business decisions. The system makes it possible to reduce costs through remote connectivity, setup and ongoing management, at any time, from anywhere.
Meanwhile, security integrators benefit from remote configuration and management of sites, devices, schedules, and users reduces operational costs and streamlines efficiencies across multi-site installations.
Other features of Maxpro Intrusion include:
* Cloud-hosted, scalable, expandable, efficient, no servers or software required
* Secure, HTTPS login and 256-bit encryption, high availability data centres
* Integrated intrusion, access control, and video with plug and play device connection
* Pre-configure accounts, sites, schedules, and people, saving installation time at site
* Configure and manage sites, devices, schedules, permission groups, and users across multiple sites from the cloud
* Designed for small to medium, single or multi-site businesses
* Panel firmware and peripheral updates can be pushed from the cloud without having to ‘roll a truck’
* Easily grow and scale with your customer’s needs.
Contact 61 2 9846 0232