Whitsunday Regional Council Seeks CCTV, Access Control, Gates
Whitsunday Regional Council is seeking a qualified and experienced contractor to carry out all works associated with the design and construction of new security systems and components including CCTV, access control and gates at multiple council facilities.
* Proserpine Works Depot – 30 Faust Street, Proserpine Qld 4800
* Whitsunday Water Administration Office – Crystalbrook, Road, Proserpine Qld 4800
* Bowen Works Depot – 181 Richmond Road, Bowen Qld 4805
* Collinsville Works Depot – 3 Conway Street, Collinsville Qld 4804
* Collinsville Administration Building – Corner of Stanley and Conway Street, Collinsville Qld 4804
* Proserpine Carpark – 7 Chapman Street, Proserpine Qld 4800.
Each location will be treated as a separable portion and practical completion will be awarded against each portion when all requirements are met in accordance with the General Conditions of Contract.
Tenderers are invited to attend non-mandatory Site Briefing/Inspections being held at the following times and locations:
9.00 am, Monday 19th July 2021, at the Whitsunday Water Administration Building, Crystalbrook Road, Proserpine Qld 4800 for 1st inspection
Proceed to 2nd inspection – Proserpine Works Depot, 30 Faust Street, Proserpine Qld 4800.
9.00 am, Tuesday 20th July 2021 at Bowen Works Depot Office, 181 Richmond Road, Bowen Qld 4805 for 1st inspection. Travel to Collinsville Administration Building, Corner of Stanley and Conway Street, Collinsville Qld 4804 for 2nd inspection. Proceed to Collinsville Works Depot, 3 Conway Street, Collinsville Qld 4804 for final inspection.
Please confirm your attendance at this meeting via [email protected] no later than 12 pm, Friday 16th July 2021
This tender closes July 30 – any enquiries by Tenderers are to be directed via the Communications Forum in the tender portal located here.