$A450 Million Mardie Salt & Potash Project – Seeks CCTV, Telemetry, Comms, SCADA
Mardie Minerals has gone to tender seeking CCTV, microwave, telemetry, power generation, communications systems, monitoring systems and more, for its $A450 Million Pilbara processing facility in Western Australia.
Mardie Project Vendor / Supplier packages include:
* Transhipping and Product Handling Facilities
* Sulphate of Potash (SOP) Processing Plant
* Salt Wash Processing Plant
* Remote Pumping and Transfer Stations (x3)
* Power Generation Station
* Microwave/telemetry systems
* CCTV systems.
Contractors wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate their ability to complete the following tasks:
• PCS hardware and software development and verification
• PCS SCADA / HMI interface with all vendor packages within the Project
• Configuration and integration to corporate business systems
• SCADA / HMI configuration and integrated real time monitoring and control
• Commissioning and performance verification.
This tender closes on August 6 – you can find out more here.