Hills Seeks Marketing Coordinator
Hills is seeking a marketing coordinator to work within Hills Category Marketing team, a small team responsible for through-the-line marketing and campaign activity.
Using an integrated approach across multiple channels to market, the Hills Category Marketing team works collaboratively with product and sales to lead key marketing initiatives with Hills Security and ICT vendors.
In this role the successful candidate will get exposure to every facet of the B2B marketing world. The primary focus will be to create content to promote products Hills distributes. Executions include website, eDM, video, advertorial, case study and social media. The successful candidate will own the task of success reporting and support the end-to-end running of trade/vendor events, branch merchandising, and general marketing administration.
Experience required includes:
* Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Business
* Experience desired
* Marketing Internship or minimum of 18 months in a busy marketing administration role, with experience in security or ICT industries.
“The successful candidate will have exceptional English written skills – they will write a lot in this role,” says Hill’s Naomi Ward. “You’re a communicator with good attention to detail and organizational skills. You enjoy working autonomously and have no trouble getting on with the job, You’re a positive people person who thrives in a busy environment, ready and able to support the business and your team.”
What’s in it for you:
* Competitive salary, majority of time you will be able to work from home
* There will be some set days in the office and some ad-hoc days (flexibility will be required)
* Secure parking available when in the office
* An engaging business culture with regular office events held to fundraise for our chosen charity, the Make-a-Wish foundation.
Please note – you must have eligibility to work full time in Australia and we will only contact short listed applicants.