Free SAGE ASIS Seminars to Address Cloud, Cyber, High Security
SAGE ASIS Seminars will run alongside the expo and every SAGE attendee (pre-register here) is welcome to attend sessions of their choice – just ask at the desk for directions to the North Courtyard Room when you arrive. The seminars will run on the hour from 10am for 30 mins with the final seminar beginning at 3pm.
List of Seminar Topics and Speakers
* 10am – Steven Scanlan, Director Industry & International Security Policy Defence Security & Vetting Service. Topic “Defence Industry Security Program – DISP”.
* 11am – Werner Pohl, assistant director security infrastructure section, Department of Foreign Affairs – DFAT speaking on the topic “Physical Security Treatment of Australian Embassies”.
* 12pm – Gary Spencer, security manager Shared Services ICT Protective Security – Agency Security Advisor ACT Government, speaking on the Topic “Trusted Insider”.
* 1pm – Scott Myles, Consultant. Topic “Mechanics of Macquarie University taking it’s 1000-Camera CCTV System to Cloud”
* 2pm – James Layton, Bosch. Topic “Securing Security Networks, Operational Perspective”.
* 3pm T4 Speaker. Topic “Project Security”.
Visitors planning to attend SAGE should pre-register here while those wishing to attend the ASIS Dinner after the expo need to book here immediately to ensure they don’t miss out! You can find out more about SAGE 2018 here!