City of Cockburn Seeks Security & CCTV Systems Maintenance
City of Cockburn in WA seeks support for electronic security solutions.
CITY of Cockburn in Western Australia is seeking suitably qualified and experienced contractor/s for the provision of routine preventative maintenance and ongoing repairs of the city’s CCTV cameras, related equipment and systems to ensure they are functioning in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines and specifications.
The extent of services covers council’s buildings, facilities and mobile CCTV units (including ranger and CoSafe vehicles, RDK units and virtual message boards. Suitable contractor/s will undertake the following services in entirety or part:
* Cleaning of cameras (externally)
* Supplying, installing and configuring CCTV equipment
* Overall network configuration and monitoring with user support.
Pre-qualification note: Tenderers must be able to demonstrate their company viability by providing a 1 page capability statement on each category if they wish to be considered:
* Cleaning of cameras (externally) – working at heights, equipment (lift hoists, cherry pickers etc), police clearances and the need for confidentiality around CCTV locations.
* Supplying, installing and configuring CCTV equipment – training, inspections, fault finding, memberships; licenses, clearances, certifications etc; and
* Overall network configuration and monitoring with user support – training, inspections, fault finding, memberships; licenses, clearances and certifications.
* Tenderers capability statement/s to be submitted in PDF format to [email protected] no later than 2:00pm AWST Thursday 6 December 2018.
Tenderers who pass the pre-qualification assessment will be provided with further confidential information (CCTV location – maps). Tenderers who do not satisfy the pre-qualification assessment will not be considered further.
Emergency call-outs may be required and refers to any request or need to perform urgent work outside normal working hours, to rectify a situation which has caused injury, damage and nuisance or affected public health, or if not attended to has the potential to cause injury, damage and nuisance or affect public health.
Council also wishes to encourage the contractor to develop and propose innovative arrangements for the provision and continuous improvements of the services.
The proposed Contract shall be in force for a period of 3 years from the date of contract award, with a review after 12 months with a principal instigated option to extend for a subsequent one 1 year period and up to an additional 12 months after that, to a maximum of 5 years.
A review will be conducted by the principal after the first 12 months to ensure the effectiveness of the service provided is satisfactory and meets the requirements of the principal. The principal reserves the right to terminate the proposed contract and seek alternatives if the aims of the review are not met after the first 12 months.
A full statement of the services required under the proposed contract appears in B01 specification.
* Tenderers are required to address and pass the pre-qualification requirements to be enabled to complete their submission
* Tenderers are required to address all service requirements
* Please ensure that you fully read and understand the conditions provided on the conditions of participation tab; and
* Failure to comply with any of the conditions shall deem your submission non-compliant.
The tender closes December 19.