Australia’s Dept of Home Affairs Seeks ‘Future State’ CCTV Architecture Services & Design
Australia's Department of Home Affairs, Canberra.
Australia’s Department of Home Affairs is seeking CCTV architecture services and design and has released a quick-fire tender that closed August 9.
The required services included, but were not limited to:
* Building a Windows 10 Enterprise base imagine and make available within the current CCTV domain SCCM for deployment
* Advise options on Application whitelisting, Antivirus software, and Control removable storage media and once approved, provide an implementation plan, undertake management configuration on the approved applications and undertake a rollout on a test set of end points.
* Developing ‘future state’ high level solution design and security solution architecture for the Home Affairs CCTV environment
* Working within a delivery team to design and produce architecture related artefacts
* Providing technical knowledge and leadership to the delivery area
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships with domain-specific business owners, delivery teams and technical specialists
* Communicating effectively with the department’s decision makers and delivery teams to influence thinking and design
* Liaising with project managers, developers, vendors, senior managers and clients to ensure solution designs meet user needs and deliver expected business outcomes
* Providing status reports of agreed scoped work items and developing and maintaining a project schedule
* Creating complete and accurate records in accordance with the Department’s record keeping policy instructions and guidelines.