Health Queensland Seeks Nurse Call, Duress Alarms, Access Control, CCTV
Health Support Qld – Strategic Procurement, Regional Procurement has released a tender on behalf of the Central Southern Hub (CS Hub) for ongoing preventative and corrective maintenance to its nurse call, duress alarms, access control and CCTV solutions at multiple locations.
The Central Southern Hub is comprised of the following HHSs:
* Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CQHHS)
* Central West Hospital and Health Service (CWHHS)
* Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service (DDHHS)
* South West Hospital and Health Service (SWHHS)
* Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service (WBHHS)
The requirements of each facility within a HHS varies due to the nature of the services being performed at that location and the complexity of the system/s installed. Ultimately the systems are there to support both customers and employees in maintaining a safe environment to provide healthcare services.
This tender closes on December 19, 2019.