Biometrics and Security Specialist Sought By Digital Transformation Agency
Australia’s Digital Transformation Agency is seeking assistance to write accreditation requirements and associated guidance for the use of biometrics, and in-person checks, against photo identity documents as part of broader proofing requirements.
The requirements will need to be consistent and work with already written proofing requirements, security requirements and glossary, need to be understandable, accreditable and create trust in the use of biometrics and in-person checks for proofing requirements.
The requirements include:
• Definitions of processes in line with international standards and in line with current proofing requirements
• The type of presentation attack detection is required in line with international standards
• Outline how PAD is tested
• False match and false non match rates,
• Cover biometric checks against passport chip data and processes.
This invited tender has a short run time – it closes on December 11, 2019.