Career Level Technician
Experience 6 Years +
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Technician. Immediate start & competitive salary at an established but growing Innovative Electronic Security Company based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches servicing Greater Sydney. Don’t miss this great opportunity for an experienced Security Systems Technician.
Specialising in the design, supply, installation & maintenance of high-end security systems, Ktronics Pty Ltd delivers a variety of Security and Technology projects direct to end user clients & construction contractors in residential, government & commercial sectors .
A market leader with over 30 years combined industry experience providing electronic security services on an international level, Ktronics is now seeking a skilled All round Electronic Security Service Technician to join their well established team based in Sydney’s Northern Suburbs.
You will be responsible for service & maintenance on residential & commercial electronic security systems such as Paradox, Tecom, Integrity, Concept, Milestone, Avigilon, & Genetec.
Alongside an excellent salary package, this position offers;
• Fun & Challenging Environment within a small team.
• Flexible working hours
• Being on the Road and Meeting Client’s Needs
• Work From Almost Anywhere in the Greater Sydney Region
• Company Vehicle / Car Allowance
• Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
• Ongoing training.
To be successful in this role:
• Motivated self starter
• High level of experience within the Commercial sector
• Experience with Inner Range or Challenger systems
• Experience with IP CCTV systems
• Have excellent communication & customer relations skills
• Ability to work unsupervised/autonomously
• Attention to detail
• High level of problem solving skills.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Clean/Tidy work method
• Current Licenses: Driver, Security, Cabler’s
• Min. 3 years experience working within the electronic security service industry or similar
• Can Do Attitude
• Experience with other security and CCTV systems (EG Lenel, Cardax, Milestone, Genetec etc)
• Experience Installing/Programming/Commissioning security systems
• Experience Commissioning security systems
• Experience installing Intercom systems
• EWP ticket
• White Card
• Australian Government Department of Defence Baseline clearance.
Salary package is negotiable to suit your experience & there is excellent career opportunities available. Interviews for this position will be commencing immediately with the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
To apply please submit your resume with a brief response addressing the essential/desired criteria to [email protected] or contact Ben on
1300 621 060 for more information.