Career Level Technician
Experience 4 Years
Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of city life? Want an easier commute to work without the traffic and live only minutes from the beach? Bundaberg might be your perfect new home.
This is a full-time role that will see you specialising in the installation, servicing, maintenance and commissioning of all electronic security systems including CCTV, Access Control, Automated Door Controls, Access Readers and Security Alarm systems.
- Diagnosing and repairing complex equipment malfunctions on site.
- Installation and commissioning of Security and Access Control systems including; IP CCTV, Alarm systems, Access Control, and Audio/Video Intercoms.
- Manage and maintain existing and new wireless and cabled networks for commercial and residential customers
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Conduct site visits to quote for new installations and upgrades.
- Train and mentor new team members and apprentices
- High level of customer service
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to read and follow site plans
- Ability to work unsupervised
Personal and Desirable Criteria
- Presentable and well-groomed
- Reliable, honest and punctual
- Able to work solo or as part of a team
- Have a genuine interest in the latest electronic security technology and IT to deliver the best solutions to our customers.
- Working knowledge of using and installing software on servers and workstations
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving wireless and wired networks
- Intermediate to advanced experience with; IP CCTV installation, networking, configuration and management, and Security Alarm System installation and programming with a broad knowledge across multiple brands including Bosch, Hills Reliance, Paradox, Crow, DSC, Risco, Tecom, Inner Range Concept and Integrity
- MUST hold an open cabling licence
- MUST hold or be able to obtain a QLD drivers’ licence
- MUST hold or be able to obtain a QLD Security Installers & Advisors Licence
- Only applicants with existing right to work in Australia will be considered
At Rechenberg we offer our employees a wide range of staff perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive wage rates, with KPI bonuses based on the role
- Company vehicle and phone with reasonable personal use
- Excellent company-paid education, training and professional development opportunities
- Monday to Friday stable full-time hours
- Long-term employment with opportunities to progress in your role
- Friendly, innovative and progressive team culture
Located at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, less than a four-hour drive north of Brisbane, the sub-tropical Bundaberg region is home to over 90,000 people.
Live the relaxed Bundaberg lifestyle with a great work-life balance, modern shopping centres, excellent educational schools and universities, and sporting facilities. Bundaberg is a great place to raise children, with plenty of schools and parks, as well as a local zoo that kids will love.
With affordable housing options, you can purchase your own three-bedroom home for less than $300,000 in the heart of Bundaberg, with a 5-minute commute to work and next to no traffic.
In less than 15 minutes from the town centre, you can find yourself relaxing with fish and chips at Bundaberg’s glorious beaches, such as Bargara and Elliott Heads.