Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Crown Security, a well-known brand and industry leader for the past 26 years are seeking an Operations Manager to head up our installation and service teams.
This is a senior position, based in our Joondalup offices in Western Australia, offering fantastic conditions and job satisfaction for someone with experience in Electronic Security Managerial roles.
Reporting to the General Manager, you are accountable in the successful delivery of the following areas:
- Manage the team of technicians in the daily duties for installations and service and maintenance.
- Liaise with the total Crown Security team of 20 to ensure the delivery of the Crown Security level of customer care.
- Deliver routine account management activities – from contracts negotiation, forecasting of clients’ requirements to servicing and resolution of issues.
- Regular reporting and analysis.
- Manage the Business Service Offerings and Techs team – and all people related processes.
- Set and achieve compliance standards – from site audits, licensing, documentation, and other standards on completed services and repairs
- Work Safety – Run local toolbox talks, comply with all OHS requirements and training
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to by all team members
- Manage Subcontractor assessments and licenses
You should possess the following.
- A background involving the technical side of our industry, to assist when dealing with our client’s needs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role within the electronic security industry
- WA Security license
- Demonstrated high-level administration skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Display exceptional team leader skills
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to Steve Aldridge – General Manager – [email protected]