Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Industry Security Services
Citywide Patrol and Security Services Pty Ltd, t/a CPS Security is 100% Australian owned and operated, serving customers for over 14 years nationwide. CPS Security provides manpower and security technology solutions to vast array of customers in government, education, hospitality, residential, healthcare and various other commercial segments.
CPS Security Systems division brings competencies in technology solutions, that includes managed data networks, network security, high availability architectures, intelligent video surveillance, integrated access control and intrusion detection and various other security technology systems. CPS Security designs, engineers, installs, remotely monitors and provides preventative maintenance services to our customers.
With continuous success and growth of the company, we are looking for highly driven and motivated person for the role of Security Systems Sales Manager to join our team in Melbourne. This position is primarily focused in VIC State, however, potential to grow into national role and managing significant customer accounts nationally.
- Security technology systems sales focus.
- Develop and maintain new customer accounts for security systems sales.
- Maintains sharp visibility on security systems tenders, manages tender preparation, submissions and reports activity to management.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and points of difference.
- Monitoring of business development performance including KPI reporting and tracking business development initiatives
- Knowledgeable in security systems business development and sales
To be successful in this role you will be able to bring,
- Demonstrated experience in new business sales in the Security Industry.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic client relationships.
- Polished stakeholder managements skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Prior experience in security technologies industry.
- Knowledgeable in security industry business development and sales execution processes
- A proven track record with achieving sales outcomes in a business-to-business environment is essential, with strong knowledge of the industry.
- You must be comfortable performing cold calls & have a history of success in building long-term relationships with an external client base.
What we can offer
Base + Super + Car Allowance + Attractive Sales Incentive
Great Working Environment and Work/Life Balance.
Outcome Driven Culture
Opportunity for growth, development & career progression