Career Level Technician
Experience 5 Years
Industry Security Services
Who We Are:
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Advent Security has amassed the knowledge, flexibility and skills to tailor our service to each client’s security needs. Advent Security is 100% Australian owned and operates within the Commercial, Retail, Government and Residential sectors.
We are committed to achieving Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees as a means of increasing the effectiveness of Advent Security and recognising the true potential of employees.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Security Service Technician to join our current team in Sydney NSW.
The Service Technicians are an integral part of the Service Team, responsible for carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance, breakdown repairs, fault finding as well as installations and commissioning’s at our customer’s premises, predominantly within the metro and greater Sydney area but also in regional NSW and occasionally elsewhere within Australia to support our Interstate Technicians when required.
To be successful you will be required to:
Master all the functions of the equipment that we sell and service
- Have experience in Service, Installation and Commissioning with a broad knowledge of IP CCTV, Alarm and Access control systems
- Maintain a highly professional presentation with our customers and our suppliers
- Maintain outstanding personal presentation and work ethic
- Have good fault finding and corrective action capabilities
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Complete detailed Service Reports relating to service work, listing parts used, labour hours and work performed.
To be considered for this role:
- At least 5 years high level security systems experience :
- Some of the systems Advent currently use are:
- Current Licences:
- NSW Security Licence
- Cabling Licence
- White card
- NSW drivers licence
- Elevated Work Platform Licence
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency with full working rights
- You should be competent with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office software and SIMPRO.
- Be able to travel interstate with sufficient notice when required to do so.