Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Inner Range is a cutting-edge manufacturer of integrated electronic security software and systems. Australian based but world-leading, Inner Range has over 30 years’ experience with more than 150,000 installations globally. Our continuous investment in research and development at our Melbourne HQ ensures our products maintain an innovative and cutting-edge design to the benefit of thousands of small and large organisations alike.
Inner Range has seen consistently strong growth over the past 10+ years and is now looking for a Perth based technical business development manager to join our dynamic sales team. This role will service WA, SA and NT and regular instate travel to these locations as well as our Melbourne HQ will be required.
In this role you will drive new business development, launch new products and actively market existing products to achieve market penetration and leadership position, whilst maximising sales, revenue and profit targets. There shall be a particular emphasis on large-enterprise level projects but a broad knowledge of all Inner Range products is required.
Based out of the Balcatta office of our sister company, Central Security Distribution (CSD), just some of the key responsibilities include:
- Intimately understanding Inner Range’s product range and being confident to effectively be able to sell the Inner Range brand
- Regular demonstrations and presentations to consultants, end-users and security installers in 1-on-1 and group settings
- A high level of sales activity to identify new prospect customers and leads including cold calling, warm calling, networking and other avenues
- Execution of region-specific sales strategies
- Working closely with Inner Range, CSD and Anixter sales and technical staff
- Representing Inner Range at industry events and shows
- Active logging within the CRM
- Experience in a similar technical sales role within the electronic security industry
- Experience in liaising and negotiating with customers and potential customers
- Experience in handling technical sales and account management
- Excellent reputation within the electronic security industry
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously (self-motivated and self-managed)
- Happy to work as an individual or within a team
- Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ambitious and passionate about technology
- Fundamental understanding of I.T. systems
Opportunity and Benefits
- Be a part of a supportive, friendly, dynamic team who love what they do!
- Attractive salary with bonus structure and long-term career
- Reward for ambition and performance
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Potential bonuses
- Car allowance
- Phone and laptop