These terms apply to any use of the website hosted by Security and Electronic Networks (‘SEN’).
1. Subject to these Terms, SEN will use its reasonable endeavours to allow clients to publish in the directory located in the website and purchase items from the website.
2. SEN reserves the right to refuse access to its website or withdraw from its website any information placed on it by any client at any time without giving reasons. No client will be allowed to publish in the directory or purchase material from the website unless an account has been opened in accordance with the website requirements.
3, SENM reserves the right to vary the content in, placement, style, format and structure of its website in its total discretion.
4. The Client warrants that if any information it places on the SEN website contains the name or photographic or pictorial representation of any living person and/or any copy by which any living person can be identified, the Client has obtained the authority of that person to make use of his/her name or representation or the copy.
5 The Client warrants that any information it places on this website will not contain any pornographic, defamatory or other offensive material and that any information published by the Client is not illegal immoral or unlawful.
6. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any advice given or representation made by or on behalf of SEN in connection with the use of the website.
7. SEN excludes all implied conditions and warranties from these terms, except any condition or warranty (such as conditions and warranties implied by the Competition and Consumer Act and equivalent State acts) which cannot by law be excluded (‘Non-excludable Condition’).
8. SEN excludes all other liability to the Client for any costs, expenses, losses and damages incurred in relation to the use of the website whether that liability arises in contract, tort (including by SEN’s negligence) or under statute. Without limitation, SEN will in no circumstances be liable for any indirect or consequential losses, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of business opportunity.
9. The Client indemnifies SEN and its officers, employees, contractors and agents (the ‘Indemnified’) against any costs, expenses, losses, damages and liability suffered or incurred by the Indemnified arising from the Client’s breach of these Terms and any negligent or unlawful act or omission of the Client in connection with the use of this website.
11. These Terms represent the entire agreement of the Client and SEN for use of this website. They can only be varied in writing by an authorised officer of SEN.
SEN respects the privacy of individuals' personal information. Accordingly, in addition to our obligations in relation to IPND data, whenever we collect and handle other personal information, we will do so in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. Your personal information is collected for the purpose of publishing and maintaining our hardcopy and online directories.
We may occasionally use your personal information to contact you in order to confirm the currency of that information. You may always ask us not to contact you or for your personal information to be removed from our system. You can contact us via our website, over the phone, via fax, email, or mail to request that we remove your personal information from our system and directories. If you are contacting us on behalf of a business, we will require evidence that you have the authority to contact us on behalf of that business (such as a letter on company letterhead). Once we have received your request, we will endeavour to remove your personal information from our system and our online directories within 24 hours.
Personal information we collect is not disclosed to any third parties for any purposes which would result in misuse.
If you have any questions regarding SEN handling of personal information please do not hesitate to contact the Team Phone 02 9280 4425.